TD-7: Percussion Sound Module
The TD-7 Percussion Sound Module combines 16-bit quality drum and percussion sounds with onboard effects and a built-in sequencer.
- 512 16-bit quality sounds; 256 waveforms; 32 user-editable patches
- Built-in digital reverb, delay, chorus and flange
- Distinctive acoustic drum playing techniques such as rimshots and cymbal chokes are possible when connected to PD-7 or PD-9 pad
- Optional FD-7 Hi-Hat Controller allows accurate simulation of acoustic hi-hat tonal variations
- Note that this product is no longer in production. Similar capabilities can be found in the TD-8 and TD-10.
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Owner’s Manuals and Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- TD-7T Patch Listing
- MDS-7U Product Diagram