- Compact, affordable keyboard amplifier with legendary KC sound
- 40-watt output power with 10” speaker and independent tweeter
- Subwoofer output for low-end boost (compatible with most subwoofers)
- 3-channel design includes 1/4” Line input and XLR Microphone input
- Stereo auxiliary input (RCA type) for connecting CD or MD players
- Rotary controls for adjusting channel and headphone levels, plus Low and High EQ
Roland’s KC-Series Keyboard Amplifiers are known for their exceptional sound quality. That’s because they’re built to handle the wide range of sounds created by today’s synthesizers, samplers and electronic musical instruments. The new KC-60 takes these principles and puts them in a more affordable design, powered by a 40-watt amplifier with a 10-inch speaker and separate tweeter. Now anyone can step up to a KC amp. And once you do, you’ll never look back.
Flexible 3-Channel Design with Subwoofer Output
While the KC-60 is built primarily for keyboards, it’s also at home with a microphone and CD player. Specifically, there are three input channels including an XLR Mic input and Auxiliary input—each with its own adjustable volume. And while 40 watts of power sounds good, you can also add an optional subwoofer from any manufacturer via the KC-60’s Subwoofer output—a first of its kind on a keyboard amp!
- Rated Power Output
- 40 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
- Channel1 (MIC/LINE): -50 to -20 dBu, Channel2, 3 (LINE): -20 dBu
- Nominal Output Level (1 kHz)
- LINE OUT: +4 dBu, SUB WOOFER OUT: +4 dBu
- 25 cm (10 inches) x 1, Tweeter x 1
- Channel 1 Input Jack (XLR Type, 1/4 inch Phone Type), Channel 2 Input Jack (1/4 inch Phone Type), Channel 3 Input Jack (1/4 inch Phone Type), AUX IN Jack (RCA Phone Type), LINE OUT Jack (1/4 inch Phone Type), SUB WOOFER OUT Jack (1/4 inch Phone Type), PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch Phone Type, Mono signal output)
- Power Supply
- AC 117/230/240 V
- Size and Weight
- 415 mm
- 16-3/8 inches
- 290 mm
- 11-7/16 inches
- 405 mm
- 16 inches
- 13.5 kg
- 29 lbs. 13 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.