- MIDI foot controller with 128 patch selections, more using bank select
- Provides realtime control of volume and MIDI parameters
- Combines program changes and bank selections for fast operation
- Heavy-duty, roadworthy metal construction
- MIDI (In, Out)
Control/Expression Pedal Jacks (1 to 6)
- Current Draw
- 125 mA (ON mode), 76 mA (Economy mode)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry Battery (AA type) x 6, AC adapter (optional PSA series)
- Size and Weight
- 600 mm
- 23-5/8 inches
- 203 mm
- 8 inches
- 47 mm
- 1-7/8 inches
- 3.2 kg
- 7 lbs. 1 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Momentary footswitch for use with keyboards and recording products.
This well-built, real-feel pedal comes with a non-slip rubber plate — essential when performing on hardwood or slip-prone surfaces — and an extended cable (2.2m) for stacked multi-keyboard setups.
Durable metal footswitch available in latching and unlatching types.
Two switches in one, BOSS’s new FS-6 combines latch- and momentary-type switching into one unit.
Durable pedals for controlling a wide range of effects parameters.
Tank-tough diecast pedals designed to meet the needs of the most demanding players.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.