- Compact 8-track digital recording studio with intuitive BOSS-style operation
- Uses 128MB Compact Flash media (included) for over 60 minutes of recording time
- 8-track simultaneous playback; 64 Virtual Tracks (V-Tracks) for recording
- Programmable Rhythm Guide drum track with Tone Load function
- Insert/Loop effects with COSM Guitar Amp Modeling and Bass Simulator, plus new wah effects, guitar synth and Harmonist
- New dedicated track EQ for all 8 playback tracks
- Instrument/Hi-Z Instrument input, XLR and 1/4” Microphone inputs, plus stereo RCA Line input
- USB port for .WAV/AIFF file exchange with PCs; S/PDIF digital output
- Built-in microphone and battery power for recording any time, any place
- 64 (8 V-Tracks per each Track)
* Up to 2 tracks can be recorded simultaneously, and up to 8 tracks can be played back simultaneously.
- Data Storage
- Useful Capacity
- CompactFlash: 32 MB to 1 GB
- Data Type
- HiFi (MT2), STANDARD (LV1), LONG (LV2)
- Sample Rate
- 44.1 kHz
- Recording Time
- HiFi (MT2)
- 16 min/ 32 MB, 32 min/ 64 MB, 65 min/ 128 MB, 130 min/ 256 MB, 260 min/ 512 MB, 520 min/ 1GB
- STANDARD (LV1)
- 19 min/ 32 MB, 39 min/ 64 MB, 78 min/ 128 MB, 156 min/ 256 MB, 312 min/ 512 MB, 624 min / 1GB
- LONG (LV2)
- 24 min/ 32 MB, 49 min/ 64 MB, 98 min/ 128 MB, 196 min/ 256 MB, 392 min/ 512 MB, 784 min / 1GB
- * The above-listed recording times are approximate. Times may be slightly shorter depending on the number of songs that were created.
- * The above number is the total for all the tracks that are used. If each of the eight r tracks contain an equal amount of data, the length of the resulting song will be approximately 1/8 of the above.
- Nominal Input Level
- GUITAR/BASS : -24 dBu
MIC (Phone/XLR) : -44 dBu
LINE : -16 dBu
- Input Impedance
- GUITAR/BASS : 1 M ohm
MIC (Phone/XLR) : 8.9 k ohm (HOT-COLD), 8.2 k ohm (HOT-GND, COLD-GND)
LINE : 15 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- LINE OUT : -10 dBu
- Output Impedance
- LINE OUT : 2 k ohms
HEADPHONES : 147 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance
- LINE OUT : 20 k ohms or greater
HEADPHONES : 8 to 50 ohms
- Residual Noise Level
- LINE OUT : -85 dBu or less
- * INPUT SELECT: GUITAR/BASS, input terminated with 1 k ohms, INPUT SENS: Center, IHF-A, typ., Effect: off)
- USB connector
- DIGITAL OUT (optical type)
- GUITAR/BASS (1/4" phone type)
MIC (XLR, 1/4" TRS phone type)
LINE IN (RCA pin type)
LINE OUT (RCA pin type)
FOOT SW/ EXP Pedal (1/4" phone type)
HEADPHONES (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
- Power Supply
- Power Type
- DC 9 V; AC Adaptor (PSA series), Dry batteries x 6
- Current Draw
- 200 mA
- Dry battery (R6(AA)type) x6
Demo Card (CompactFlash: 128 MB)
- AC adaptor (PSA series)
Foot Switch (FS-5U)
Pedal Switch (DP-2)
Expression Pedal (EV-5, FV-300L)
- Size and Weight ( excl. batteries )
- 322 mm
- 12-11/16 inches
- 225 mm
- 8-7/8 inches
- 69 mm
- 2-3/4 inches
- 1.7 kg
- 3 lbs. 11 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Momentary footswitch for use with keyboards and recording products.
Durable metal footswitch available in latching and unlatching types.
Durable pedals for controlling a wide range of effects parameters.
Tank-tough diecast pedals designed to meet the needs of the most demanding players.
Brochures & Catalogs
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.