- Compact digital piano with 64 voices and stylish light wood grain finish
- Expressive Hammer-Action Keyboard with adjustable key touch
- Rich, dynamic sounds and realistic touch create the feel of a full concert grand
- 20 onboard sounds designed to cover a range of musical styles and pieces
- Includes 65 demo songs for listening enjoyment and learning
- Built-in song recorder facilitates more effective practice and lessons
The first thing you’ll notice about the F-50 is the elegant new look. With its streamlined appearance and light wood grain finish, this digital piano fits beautifully in your home—be it the living room, den or child’s room. The clear acrylic music stand perfectly complements the F-50’s smooth lines and form, making it a pleasure to see and play.
The F-50 uses Roland’s acclaimed Progressive Hammer-Action Keyboard for true grand piano feel. These keys feature an adjustable key touch and are weighted with a lighter touch in the upper range and a heavier touch in the lower range. Combined with the supplied DP-8 Half Damper Pedal, which supports a full range of pedal positions, players can enjoy greater expressiveness.
Superb Roland Sounds and Onboard Demo Songs
Choose from 20 preset sounds covering a variety of acoustic and electric pianos, plus organ, strings and more. Sounds can be layered in Dual mode, and you can also select among several “Split” tones for playing two sounds like bass on the left hand and piano or vibes on the right. The F-50’s 60 demo songs include many classical favorites, plus there are five additional songs designed to familiarize players with specific sounds, such as piano, harpsichord and organ.
Record Your Own Songs
Ideal for students, the F-50’s built-in Song Recorder is a great way to check one’s playing for accuracy. It’s also useful when practicing left- or right-hand parts, allowing the student to record one hand and then focus on practicing the other while it plays back. Features like these make the F-50 a great “first piano” for children or adults.
Audio & Video
- 88 keys (Compact Progressive Hammer-Action Keyboard)
- Touch Sensitivity
- Light, Medium, Heavy, Fixed
- Keyboard Mode
- Whole, Dual (Volume Balance adjustable )
- Maximum Polyphony
- 64 voices
- 20 tones in 5 groups
- Reverb (5 levels), Chorus (fixed for E.Piano tones only), Sympathetic Resonance (fixed for Piano tones only)
- Key Transposition
- -6 to +5 (in semitones)
- Master Tuning
- 415.3 Hz to 466.2 Hz (0.1 Hz steps)
- 1 song
- Note Storage
- Approx. 5,000 notes
- Play/Stop, Recording, All Song Play
- Internal Songs
- 65 songs (including 5 tone demo songs)
- 10 cm x 2
- Rated Power Output
- 5 W x 2
- Headphone jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) x 2, MIDI connectors (In, Out), Output jacks (L/Mono, R), Input jacks (L/Mono, R), Pedal jacks (Damper, Soft)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V (AC Adaptor)
- Power Consumption
- 23 W
- Owner's Manual, AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Music Stand, Pedal, Cloth Keyboard Cover
- Pedals (DP-8/2)*
* Since the F-50 is equipped with two pedal connection ports, an additional pedal (DP-8/2) can also be used.
- Size and Weight ( without Music Stand )
- 1,337 mm
- 52-11/16 inches
- 296 mm
- 11-11/16 inches
- 760 mm
- 29-15/16 inches
- Size and Weight ( including Music Stand )
- 1,337 mm
- 52-11/16 inches
- 330 mm
- 13 inches
- 936 mm
- 36-7/8 inches
- 28.5 kg
- 62 lbs. 14 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Momentary footswitch for use with keyboards and recording products.
This well-built, real-feel pedal comes with a non-slip rubber plate — essential when performing on hardwood or slip-prone surfaces — and an extended cable (2.2m) for stacked multi-keyboard setups.
Durable pedals for controlling a wide range of effects parameters.
Tank-tough diecast pedals designed to meet the needs of the most demanding players.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.