The SI-24 Studio Interface is the perfect way to expand the analog inputs and mixing capabilities of a VS-2400. This compact mixer and hardware control surface sports eight XLR inputs with phantom power, which can be routed digitally to the V-Studio using the 8-channel R-BUS port. The SI-24's 13 motorized faders provide additional realtime control when mixing, making the SI-24 a valuable upgrade.
- Compact digital mixer and control surface for use with VS-2400
- 8 XLR inputs with phantom power and 24-bit/96kHz sound quality
- 6 analog outputs, plus S/PDIF digital I/O in coaxial and optical formats
- 13 motorized faders and 12 knobs for additional realtime control when mixing
- Route signal to VS-2480/2400 digitally using an 8-channel R-BUS port
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.