The low-impedance FV-50L is a stereo volume pedal that can be used for a wide variety of purposes including keyboards. The high-impedance FV-50H is designed to be connected before guitar effect units in the signal chain.
- Low-impedance FV-50L enables direct control of stereo keyboards and stereo effects units
- High-impedance FV-50H designed for connection before guitar effects units
- Minimum Volume knob lets users set minimum volume as desired
- Convenient Tuner Out jack enables speedy tuning on stage
- Input x 2, Output x 2, Tuner Out
- Size and Weight
- 86 mm
- 3-7/16 inches
- 200 mm
- 7-7/8 inches
- 54 mm
- 2-1/8 inches
- 0.4 kg
- 0 lbs. 15 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.