The Roland US-20 is a floor pedal unit that allows a GK-2AH-equipped guitar to control and switch between two GR-compatible devices simultaneously - the GR-33 Guitar Synthesizer and VG-88 V-Guitar System, for example.
- GK-compatible unit selector with one GK-2AH input, two C-13 cable outputs
- Two pedals for switching or combining connected units
- Durable metal construction
- Compatibility with GR-33/30/1/09/50, VG-88/8, GI-10
- GK In, Unit A Connector, Unit B Connector
- GK Connecting cable: C-13D (1.2 m) x 2
- Size and Weight
- 160 mm
- 6-5/16 inches
- 134 mm
- 5-5/16 inches
- 38 mm
- 1-1/2 inches
- 0.6 kg
- 1 lbs. 6 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.