Roland deepens its audio product line with the introduction of three new microphones — two for the stage, one for the studio. The affordable DR-30 is ideal for amateurs and karaoke enthusiasts, while high-end DR-50 and DR-80C are designed for professional singers and recording applications.
- Cardioid handheld mic with shock-absorption
- Silent-Switch Design for reducing power on/off switching noise
- Power Switch comes with a lock to prevent mis-operation
- Polar Pattern
- Frequency Response
- 100 - 13,000 Hz
- -52 +/- 3 dB (0 dB =1V/1 Pa, 1 kHz)
- 600 Ω (+/- 30 % at 1 kHz)
- Output Connector
- stand clamp; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; 15' (4.5 m) cable; protective pouch
- Size and Weight
- 0.3 kg
- 0 lbs. 11 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.