The Roland RCS-848 represents the next generation in music-conferencing systems. This all-in-one communication solution is perfect for group piano teaching, music ensemble instruction, and even sophisticated language lab teaching. Because the RCS-848 doesn’t rely on external computer hardware or software, it’s both intuitive and easy-to-use.
- Comprehensive stand-alone conferencing system; represents the next generation in music conferencing
- 8-station stereo lab system expandable up to 48-stations with RCS-8EXP expansion kits
- Easy set up using supplied connectors, cables, and headsets
- Rack mountable hub controlled via the conference controller
- External audio output for monitoring and recording
- RCS-848 includes nine RCS-1 interface boxes and nine RCS-HS headsets
- Broadcast an external audio source (e.g. CD player, computer, Music Tutor, etc.) using CD input or AUX input; record lectures and performances on an external audio recorder (e.g. CD, hard disk, computer, etc.) using MON output
- Audio input for external source playback
- Includes RCS-HCS Roland Home Concert Software Bundle
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.