Two switches in one, BOSS’s new FS-6 combines latch- and momentary-type switching into one unit. With two switches conveniently housed side-by-side, the FS-6 allows each switch to be set for latch or momentary operation. Pick the configuration that best suits your playing style and setup.
- Each footswitch can be assigned latch- or momentary-type
- Stereo input jack for single stereo cable connection
- Can be connected to other footswitches (FS-5L/FS-5U/FS-6/AB-2) for extension
- Can be used with a wide variety of instruments, rhythm machines, guitar amps, etc.
- Pedal Switch A, B / POLARITY Switch A, B / Mode Switch A, B
- Jack A, Jack B (1/4 inch phone type)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry battery/9 V 6F22 (carbon), 6LR61 (alkaline)
- Current Draw
- 8 mA (max.)
- Dry battery/9 V (6F22), Owner's Manual
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- 188 mm
- 7-7/16 inches
- 91 mm
- 3-5/8 inches
- 43 mm
- 1-3/4 inches
- 0.5 kg
- 1 lbs. 1 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.