Owners of BOSS’s popular BR-900CD, BR-864, and BR-532 digital studios can enhance computer data-exchange capability with the BR Wave Converter 2.0 software. The upgraded utility extracts data recorded on the BR and converts it to industry-standard WAV/AIF format for export to computers or other WAV/AIF-compatible devices. Conversely, the Converter allows WAV/AIF files to be imported into BR-900CD/864/532 tracks. The Converter accommodates multiple batch files, and also allows users to specify stereo and mono tracks. Previous versions of the Converter were for Windows and Mac OS9; Version 2 expands compatibility to include Win Me, XP Home, XP Professional, 2000 Professional, and Mac OS X.
- Extracts data recorded using a BR-900CD/864/532 and converts it to WAV/AIF
- Imports WAV/AIF files into BR-900CD/864/532 tracks
- Now handles BR-864/900CD song data
- User can specify stereo and mono tracks
- Capable of batch-converting all tracks or converting specific tracks
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.