Designed as a portable companion for Roland’s V-Drums, the new PM-10 is equipped with a 30-watt amplifier and a 10" 2-way coaxial speaker. Its compact design is perfect for small-sized drum kits, such as the TD-3Kit and the TD-6KV. Jam along with your favorite songs by connecting an external CD or MP3 player to the Line In jack. Balance the V-Drums and the external audio with the dedicated volume controls; adjust the tone with the built-in 2-band EQ.
- Big sound in a small package; 30W, 10" 2-way coaxial speaker
- Designed specifically for electronic percussion
- Dedicated EQ section; special V-Drums input
- Large handle makes it easy to transport
- Multiple inputs, plus mix input for incorporating other audio sources
- Rated Power Output
- 30 W
- Nominal Input Level/Input Impedance
- V-DRUMS Input: 0 dBu / 20 kâ¦
LINE Input: 0 dBu / 20 kâ¦
- 10 inch (250mm) Woofer + 3 inch (77mm) Tweeter (Coaxial, 2-way)
- Bass-reflex type
- V-DRUMS Volume Knob
LINE Volume Knob
- V-DRUMS Input Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type),
LINE Input Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- Power Supply
- AC 117 V, AC220 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption
- 36 W
- Owner's Manual, Power Cord
- Size and Weight
- 364 mm
- 14-3/8 inches
- 396 mm
- 15-5/8 inches
- 352 mm
- 13-7/8 inches
- 12.0 kg
- 26 lbs. 8 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.