KD-120: V-Kick Trigger Pad
The KD-120 V-Kick Trigger Pad gives V-Drums and other electronic drum system owners a sturdy, super-accurate kick drum triggering pad based on the V-Drums' highly acclaimed mesh drum head design.
- Sturdy, 12-inch kick drum pad/trigger with super-accurate triggering and adequate rebound for natural acoustic drum feel
- Highly-acclaimed mesh drum head absorbs unwanted tremble and provides superior, noiseless performance
- Can be used with any standard (vertical beater) kick drum pedal, including double-bass pedals
- Four-leg stand prevents slipping even during aggressive playing
- Compatible with all TD-Series sound modules, as well as a complete range of electronic percussion modules
- Suitable for late-night practice or recording with minimum noise
- Available in black or white finish
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Owner’s Manuals and Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- V-Drums Catalog 2009 Vol. 2