- Attractive entry-level KR-Series piano with 88-note Compact Progressive Hammer-Action Keyboard and 64-voice polyphony
- 400 Tones, including stereo-sampled piano tones
- Easy navigation using custom backlit LCD and front-panel buttons, Music Clips
- 180 Music Assistant titles, 61 internal songs
- 170 music styles (many featuring “Live Drummer”)
- 50W full-range speaker system
- Internal FDD, USB-MIDI, Expression Pedal input
- Available in the following fine finish: Mahogany
The KR-103 is outfitted with Roland’s Compact Progressive Hammer-Action keyboard, which simulates a real grand piano by providing a heavier touch in the lower octaves that gets increasingly lighter in the upper range. It has many of the same design elements as Roland’s acclaimed Progressive Hammer-Action Keyboard.
The KR-103’s sounds are vibrant and realistic. Many of the sounds have been refined and processed to provide added color and impact. Combined with the new amplification system, the KR-103’s sounds will inspire and impress, from crystal clear high end to powerful low frequencies.
Navigating a state-of-the-art instrument has never been friendlier, thanks to the KR-103’s attractive LCD with accompanying front-panel buttons. No more fumbling to find the right menu or button.
The KR-103 comes with 170 all-new Music Styles prepared by Roland’s legendary Style creators. Each pattern contains an Intro, Original, Variation, Fill-In, and Ending element, with additional options via the Style Orchestrator buttons.
Over 150 Music Assistant songs are onboard the KR-103 to accompany you as you perform. Just play a chord, and the accompaniment intelligently follows your lead!
Add functionality and convenience to your KR-103 with the following add-ons from Roland: EV-5 Expression Pedal, CD-2 CF/CD Recorder.
- 88 keys (Compact Progressive Hammer-Action Keyboard)
- Touch Sensitivity
- Keyboard Mode
- Whole, Split (adjustable split point), Layer, Arranger, Piano Style Arranger, Manual Drums / SFX
- Sound Generator (Conforms to GM2 / GS / XG Lite)
- Max. Polyphony
- 64 voices
- 400 in 6 groups, 20 drum sets
- Master Tuning
- 427.4 Hz to 452.6 Hz (0.1 Hz steps)
- Key Transpose (-6 to +6)
Data Transpose (-24 to +24)
All Transpose (-6 to +6)
- Reverb (8 types), Chorus, Rotary and 46 Multi-FX
- Music Styles:
- 170 styles in 6 groups x 3 types (Style Orchestrator)
- Music Assistant
- 150 sets
- Melody Intelligence
- 18 types
- User Programs
- Max. 99 sets
- Quarter note = 20 to 250
- 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
- 127 levels
- Metronome Pattern
- Metronome Sound
- 5 tracks / 16 tracks
- 1 Song
- 120 ticks per quarter note
- Recording Method
- New Song/Single/Punch In/Out
- Other Functions
- Demo, Panel Lock , V-LINK
- External Storage
- Max. 99 songs, Max. 99 User Styles, Max. 99 User Program Sets
- Playable Software
- Song: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0/1), Roland Original Format (i-Format), Music Style: MSA, MSD, MSE
- Song: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0)
- Internal Song
- Over 50 songs
- Bouncing Beat Indicator, Custom LCD (backlit LCD
- No (only via MIDI output)
- One Touch Program
- One Touch Piano, One Touch Arranger
- Damper Pedal, Soft Pedal (functions assignable), Sostenuto Pedal (functions assignable)
- Output jacks (L/Mono, R), Input jacks (L/Mono, R), Headphones jack (Stereo) x 2, MIDI In connector, MIDI Out connector, USB connector, Expression Pedal Jack
- Rated Power Output
- 25 W x 2
- 20 cm x 2
- Power Consumption
- 70 W
- USB Installation Guide CD-ROM (Roland Digital Piano USB Driver), Power Cord, Headphones Hook
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Durable pedals for controlling a wide range of effects parameters.
Comfortable and accurate headphones for superior monitoring.
Offer the clarity, sonic accuracy, and comfort needed for mixing and silent practice.
Roland’s top-of-the-line headphones.
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.