Roland deepens its audio product line with the introduction of three new microphones — two for the stage, one for the studio. The affordable DR-30 is ideal for amateurs and karaoke enthusiasts, while high-end DR-50 and DR-80C are designed for professional singers and recording applications.
- Large diaphragm professional studio mic (26mm diameter)
- Low-noise and high-input durability, plus wide dynamic range structure
- Low-Cut Switch for eliminating undesired low frequencies
- Pad Switch for adjusting to high inputs
- Dedicated shock-mount holder included
- Polar Pattern
- Frequency Response
- 20 - 20,000 Hz
- -32 dB
- 200 Ω
- Maximum Input Sound Level
- 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Signal to Noise Ratio
- 80 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements
- 11 - 52V, 3 mA typical
- 10 dB pad; roll-off
- Low Frequency Roll-off
- 80 Hz, 12 dB per octave
- Output Connector
- Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Size and Weight
- 0.3 kg
- 0 lbs. 13 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.