SONAR LE: Audio Recording Software
Out-Of-The Box Recording
SONAR LE was designed to provide a simple-yet-complete solution for creating audio with hardware. Today’s SONAR LE is based on SONAR 8.5, the newest technology from Cakewalk, the world’s leading developer of powerful and easy to use products for music creation and recording.
- Powered by SONAR 8.5
- 32 audio tracks
- 64 MIDI tracks
- Eight simultaneous inputs and outputs
- 24-bit/96 kHz audio quality
- 24 simultaneous effects
- Eight simultaneous virtual instruments
- Includes two virtual instruments
- Includes over ten audio effects
- Integrated VST/VSTi support
- Support for ACID™-format loops
- Support for ReWire clients such as Live, Reason, and more
- Elegant user interface
- Active Controller Technology™ automatically maps MIDI keyboards and control surfaces to the parameters you need most on effects, instruments, volume, pan, and other mix elements
- Easier integration of virtual instruments with Synth Rack
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and Windows Vista as well as 32-bit Windows XP operating systems
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Owner’s Manuals and Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.