A new generation of keyboards has arrived! The E-50(61 keys) offers advanced features, excellent music styles and high quality sounds, perfect for beginners and advanced musicians alike.
- Incredible sound
- Fresh musical content
- Attractive and lightweight design
- Powerful built-in Audio system
- Intuitive user interface
The Best Sound
With their 64-voice polyphony sound engines, the E-60 and E-50 deliver impressive, first-class sound quality. With 512MB WAVE ROM onboard each, they boast the best sounds from the Roland library. Many new studio sampled guitars, accordions, and much more provide an ultra-realistic experience.
Fresh Musical Content
E-60/50 provide more than 100 fresh styles created by a professional team of international programmers who captured their local musical preferences. All these styles sound incredibly “live,” and expertly mixed and mastered.
Attractive, Lightweight Design
Prepare to be impressed by the new look of the E-60/50 keyboards, created a top Italian design team.
Powerful Built-in Audio System
Thanks to their powerful 4-speaker, bi-amped sound systems, complete with a Bass Reflex System and a Digital Bass Enhancers, the E-50 and E-60 both deliver incredible, high-impact sound.
Intuitive User Interface
Both the E-60 and E-50 incorporate a large 16 gray-scale display with a touchscreen for quick and simple operations. Moreover a multitude of buttons has been included on the control panels for ease of use. The acclaimed Guitar Mode is now available together with dedicated Guitar Mode button.
The Style Converter is an easy and intuitive tool for creating custom Music Styles based on one of your own songs or a pre-made Standard MIDI File.
16-Track Sequencer / Style Composer
The 16-Track Sequencer and internal Style Composer data can be edited in precise detail using the Microscope functions.
Both the E-60/E-50 feature a high quality 4-stave score display for chords and lyrics.
The light-sensing D Beam controller can be used for real-time changes to a wide range of parameters. (E-60 Only)
Audio & Video
- 61 keys with velocity sensitive
- Sound Source
- Max polyphony
- over 1000 Panel Tones, 34 Drum Sets
- Multi timbre parts
- Effect Processors
- 8 Reverb, 8 Chorus, 41 Multi-FX
- GM2 / GS / XG Lite
- Preset styles
- 136 styles
- Styles variations
- 4 Main / 4 Intro / 4 Ending / 6 Fill In
- Sync Start / Sync Stop
- User Style Composer
- 8 Tracks with Micro editing / Piano Roll editing / Guitar Mode programming
- Direct Media Link
- One Touch Setting
- 4 for each Style with customization
- For Songs and Styles, 26 ALL, 16 Drum, 24 Bass
- Makeup Tools
- For Songs and Styles, Makeup Tools Freeze Data function
- Panel Controls
- Rotary Encoder with push switch
- Pitch Bender and Modulation
- Keyboard / Accomp Balance
- Dedicated knob
- Keyboard Part / Part Assign Switches
- Upper1, Upper2, Lower, Manual Bass
- 16 gray-scale graphic LCD with touchscreen
- Player / Recorder
- Mark / Jump
- Yes, 4 locations for each Song
- 16-Track Sequencer, with Micro Event List / Piano Roll editing, Guitar Mode programming, SMF to Style Converter
- Lyrics Display
- Yes, with automatic Chord Extractor
- Text Import / Export
- User Programs
- Music Assistant
- more than 300 presets, programmable
- Data Storage
- 3.5” 2HD / 2DD
- Internal SSD (Solid State Disk)
- 15,5 MB (approx. 14,1 MB as preloaded factory data)
- PCMCIA Slot
- 1 PCMCIA slot for: Microdrive (1.0-inch hard disk drive)*,Compact Flash*,Memory Stick*,Smartmedia*, *using Card adaptor *the E-50 system manages up to 4 GBytes of the above storage media
- Type of files managed
- Style, Song(SMF), User Program, MIDI Set, Play List, File.txt
- Other functions
- Guitar Mode
- Yes, for Acoustic and Electric Guitars, with Stereo doubling function
- Song, Style, User Program
- Easy Setting
- Arranger, Organ, Guitar, Piano
- Chord Alteration System
- Adaptive Chord Voicing
- Melody Intelligent
- Yes, 18 types, Melody Intelligent 2nd Tone customization
- Tap Tempo
- Yes, -6 ~ +5
- Song Chord Extractor
- Updating system
- Yes, on Flash
- IN, OUT
- for data trasfer and MIDI
- Audio Output
- Main (L / mono, R)
- Hold, Foot Switch / Expression
- Internal Amplification
- 2 x 10 cm (woofer), 2 x 3 cm (tweeter)
- Rated Power Output
- 2 x 8 W + 2 x 2 W (with Bass Reflex system)
- Supplied accessories
- Owner’s Manual, External AC Adaptor, Music Rest, bundled CD-ROM (it contains E-50 backup data, USB-MIDI driver (for Mac/PC), DATABASE MANAGER software)
- Size and Weight
- 1,020 mm
- 40-3/16 inches
- 356 mm
- 14 inches
- 327 mm
- 12-7/8 inches
- 8.8 kg
- 19 lbs. 7 oz.
- Height includes Music Rest
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Momentary footswitch for use with keyboards and recording products.
This well-built, real-feel pedal comes with a non-slip rubber plate — essential when performing on hardwood or slip-prone surfaces — and an extended cable (2.2m) for stacked multi-keyboard setups.
Durable pedals for controlling a wide range of effects parameters.
Comfortable and accurate headphones for superior monitoring.
Offer the clarity, sonic accuracy, and comfort needed for mixing and silent practice.
Roland’s top-of-the-line headphones.
Brochures & Catalogs
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.