The DN-2 is an exciting new type of overdrive pedal that reacts to the intensity of your performance. This unique BOSS pedal comes equipped with the acclaimed Dyna Amp technology recently introduced in Roland’s popular CUBE-60 amp, letting you create unique tone transitions based on picking dynamics. It’s possible to get a transparent clean output sound by playing softly, or a powerful heavy overdrive sound by picking aggressively.
- Provides dynamic transition between clean to heavy overdrive based on picking strength and/or guitar volume
- Acclaimed Dyna Amp technology derived from Roland’s CUBE-60
- A unique way for guitarists to add expression to their performance
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
Audio & Video
- Nominal Input Level
- -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level
- -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Pedal switch, LEVEL knob, TONE knob, DRIVE knob
- CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V, Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional)
- Current Draw
- 36 mA (DC 9 V)
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- Carbon: 3 hours, Alkaline: 10 hours * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's Manual, Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information), Dry Battery 006P/9V (6LR61)
- AC Adaptor (PSA series)
- Size and Weight
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 59 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 0.4 kg
- 1 lbs.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms* The battery that is supplied with the unit is for temporary use, intended primarily for testing the unit's operation.* We recommend that alkaline battery be used when replacing the battery.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
The BOSS BCB-30 Pedal Board is a convenient way to set up and transport all your compact effects.
The BOSS BCB-60 Pedal Board is a convenient way to set up and transport all your compact effects.
Parallel DC Cord
Power multiple BOSS compact pedals from a single pedal
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.