More portable and affordable than its M-16DX big brother, the M-10DX packs an amazing amount of high-end features into its small frame, including a 24-bit/96kHz processing engine and a backlit LCD so you can see the effects in operation, as well as a graphical spectrum analysis.
- 10-channel full digital mixer with M-16DX flagship features
- 3-band EQ controls (Q & Freq.) with graphic LCD for precise tone shaping
- Portable, all-in-one design
- “Room Acoustic Control” for instant automatic room compensation
- Built-in pro-quality effects, including COSM® insert effects, reverb effects and finalize effects
- Flexible analog I/O and digital output, including two high-quality mic preamps
- AC adaptor included
Based on the same high-resolution processing engine as the flagship M-16DX, the M-10DX provides full 24-bit/96kHz processing for the ultimate in transparent digital mixing. Mixing is made simple, with dedicated channel controls for 3-Band EQ, Pan, Aux, Select, and Level.
Visual Mix Magic
For maximum portability, the M-10DX condenses almost all of the M-16DX’s functions into a compact tabletop package for easy portability and use anywhere. It even retains the backlit LCD from its big brother, so you can see the effects in operation, as well as a graphical spectrum analysis.
- Number of Input Channels
- 10 channels
- AD/DA Conversion
- 96.0 kHz: 20 Hz to 40 kHz (+3/-3 dB), 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz to 22 kHz (+3/-3 dB), 44.1 kHz: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+3/-3 dB)
- Residual Noise Level (IHF-A, typ.)
- MAIN MIX LEVEL knob = -∞, Channel LEVEL knobs = -∞, MAIN MIX LEVEL knob = U, Channel LEVEL knobs = -∞: -88 dBu, MAIN MIX LEVEL knob = U, Channel LEVEL knobs = U: -82 dBu
- Nominal Input Level
- MIC connectors 1–2: -60 to -10 dBu, LINE IN jacks 1–2: -40 to +10 dBu, * Maximum input level: Nominal input level + 22 dB, LINE IN jacks 3–10: +0 dBu, LINE IN jacks 9–10 (RCA pin type): -10 dBu, * Maximum input level: Nominal input level + 18 dB
- Input Impedance
- MIC connectors 1–2: 2.7 kΩ, LINE IN jacks 1–2: 28 kΩ, LINE IN jacks 3–8: 20 kΩ, LINE IN jacks 9–10 (RCA pin type): 20 kΩ
- Nominal Output Level
- +0 dBu, * Maximum output level: Nominal Output Level + 22 dB
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 kΩ or greater
- Graphic LCD 122 x 32 dot (with back-light)
- MIC connectors 1–2: XLR type (balanced / phantom power +48 V), LINE IN jacks 1–10: 1/4 inch TRS phone type (balanced), * LINE IN jack 1: supports use of hi-impedance, LINE IN jacks 9–10: RCA pin type, MAIN OUT jacks L–R: 1/4 inch TRS phone type (impedance balanced), AUX SEND jack: 1/4 inch TRS phone type (impedance balanced), 2 TRACK OUT jacks L–R: RCA pin type, DIGITAL OUTPUT jack/connector: Optical type, Coaxial type, PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type, CTRL ROOM jacks L–R: 1/4 inch phone type (impedance balanced)
- DSP processing
- Room Acoustic Control (built-in microphone), Finalize: Enhancer/Multi-band Compressor-Limiter, Insertion effects: Power compressor/Vocal enhancer/Narration enhancer, Echo/Reverb: Short echo/Echo/Room reverb/Small hall reverb/Large hall reverb
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V (AC adaptor), Alkaline dry battery LR6 (AA) type x 8 or Nickel metal-hydride battery (HR15/51) x 8
- Current Draw
- 950 mA, * Expected battery life under continuous use: Nickel metal-hydride: 3 hours, Alkaline: 1.5–2 hours, These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Phantom Power
- +48 V/5 mA (each input)
- Owner’s manual, AC adaptor
- Size and Weight
- 199 mm
- 7-7/8 inches
- 262 mm
- 10-3/8 inches
- 61 mm
- 2-7/16 inches
- 1.3 kg
- 2 lbs. 14 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.