The PSA-120S is the recommended power supply for products including all new BOSS Compact and Twin pedals, ME-50/-20/-20B Multi-effects, the DB-66/-88/-90 metronomes, DR-Series drum machines, FC-Series foot controllers, MC-202, SH-101, SP-202, TR-626, and all TU-Series tuners.
- New generation power supply for today’s digital instruments
- 500 mA of current to easily power multiple pedals, even digital ones
- Power cable length is increased to almost 10 feet
- LED indicator for quick visual verification of on/off status
- New design which does not cover adjacent power outlets
- Input Voltage
- AC 117 V (50Hz/60Hz)
- Output Voltage
- DC 9 V
- Maximum Current Output
- 500 mA
- Size and Weight
- 27.8 mm
- 1-1/8 inches
- 43 mm
- 1-3/4 inches
- 63 mm
- 2-1/2 inches
- 150 g
- 6 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.