Step onstage and step up to the world’s most impressive stage pianos, with amazing pianos and EPs onboard, plus audio-play and master control features. The RD-700GX and RD-300GX are powered by Roland’s latest sound engine for incredible sound quality.
- Stunning 88-key stereo multi-sampled piano sounds
- 88-key weighted keyboards: PHA alpha II
- Audio playback of .WAV, AIFF, and MP3 files via USB memory; easy onstage control with Audio Key feature
- Multiple zones for master-control functionality
The RD-300GX features two sets of 88-key pianos soundsfrom the popular RD-700SX. In addition to its super-expressive onboard piano sound-sets, other essential instruments are built into this new piano, including EPs. You can even customize and save your sounds for instant recall.
Your fingers will love the RD-300GX’s PHA II alpha II weighted keyboard.
USB Audio Enhancement
Play audio through the RD-GX directly from a USB memory key. Flexible file compatibility enables playback of Standard MIDI Files, .WAV, AIFF and MP3s. The "Audio Key" feature lets you use the bottom 15 keys for controlling start song, song length, etc. In addition, you can connect directly to a PC via USB and tap into Cakewalk SONAR LE software, included in every RD-GX package.
For those who like to get inside an instrument and customize its sounds, the RD-GX’s Piano Designer feature is your key to unlocking and personalizing the sound-set, down to the smallest details such as Hammer Noise, Damper Resonance, Duplex Scale and more.
Take your music to the stage. The RD-GX series make great master controllers, thanks to multi-zone functionality.
Audio & Video
- 88 keys (PHA alpha II Keyboard)
- Sound Generator
- Conforms to General MIDI 2 System
88-key Stereo Multi-sampled Piano Sound
- Maximum Polyphony
- 128 voices
- Wave Memory
- 128 MB (16-bit linear equivalent)
- Normal Tones: 110
General MIDI 2 Tones: 256
Rhythm Sets: 5
General MIDI 2 Rhythm Sets: 9
- Multi-Effects: 78 types
Reverb: 6 types
2-band Digital Equalizer
- SMF/Audio File Player
- File Format
- Standard MIDI File: format-0/1, Audio File: WAV, AIFF (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear), MP3
*Audio File can be played with Audio Key Function.
- Output Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4 inch phone type, DAMPER Pedal, Control Pedal, MIDI (IN, OUT), USB (MIDI, Memory), Headphones Jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type, DC IN Jack
- Rhythm Pattern
- 200 patterns
- 16 characters, 2 lines (Backlit LCD)
- Zone Level slider x 3 (Assignable), Equalizer knobs, Pitch Bend/Modulation lever, Assignable Switches (S1, S2)
- Internal Memory
- 1M bytes
- Power Supply
- DC 9V (AC adaptor)
- Power Consumption
- 11 W
- Owner's Manual, Audio Key Utility 2 Quick Guide, CD-ROM (Audio Key Utility 2, SONAR LE), Damper Pedal, AC Adaptor, Power Cord
- Size and Weight
- 1,444 mm
- 56-7/8 inches
- 336 mm
- 13-1/4 inches
- 134 mm
- 5-5/16 inches
- 16.4 kg
- 36 lbs. 3 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
USB Floppy Disk Drive
External USB Floppy Disk Drive for using 3 1/2 inch Disk Media
Open Air Headphones
Professional studio headphones with open air design.
Comfortable and accurate headphones for superior monitoring.
Offer the clarity, sonic accuracy, and comfort needed for mixing and silent practice.
Roland’s top-of-the-line headphones.
Momentary footswitch for use with keyboards and recording products.
This well-built, real-feel pedal comes with a non-slip rubber plate — essential when performing on hardwood or slip-prone surfaces — and an extended cable (2.2m) for stacked multi-keyboard setups.
Durable pedals for controlling a wide range of effects parameters.
A solid, stylish stand for keyboards such as Roland’s Fantom-G8, RD-700GX, and RD-300GX.
Brochures & Catalogs
Updates & Drivers
If you have questions about operating your Roland, BOSS or Cakewalk product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.