Meet the new MICRO CUBEs — small, loud, proud, and in true stereo! These little amps overachieve with serious bombast in a small body. You won’t believe how much these little amps can deliver through their stereo power amps and newly developed custom speakers, four per RX.
- Stereo power amplifiers and four newly developed 4-inch (10cm) speakers
- Eight COSM® amps, six digital effects,
- Rhythm Guide function for practical rhythm training
- Stereo AUX input for CD/MP3 player, Phones/Recording out
- Battery driven (6 x AA, up to 13-hour continuous use),
- Compact body with carrying strap
New Speaker Tech
Consider them the ultimate compact amps with high-quality, powerful sound. The cutting-edge speakers used in the MICRO CUBE BASS RX are custom designed and built specially for these amps.
Stereo Power Amps
With two specially made power amps and four speakers contained in each, the RX amp produces an immersive, stereo sound that must be heard to be believed. The true stereo engine also allows bass tones that defy the size of the cabinet.
The MICRO CUBE BASS RX can run on battery or AC power (AC adaptor included). But did you know that the MICRO CUBE BASS RX is a pioneer on the battery-operated bass amplifier market? At last, bass players have a rockin’ battery-operated amp solution!
COSM® Amps & Digital Effects
Guitarists and bassists have come to rely on Roland and BOSS for the best effects in the world. The MICRO CUBE BASS RX benefit from this world-leading technology, offering eight built-in COSM® amps, six digital effects, three band EQ, and a chromatic tuner.
Immersive Stereo FX
The MICRO CUBE BASS RX’s onboard stereo effects benefit from Roland’s decades of industry-leading R&D. Experience the amazing spatial depthand lush sound of the stereo Chorus and Reverb.
The metronome is a music-student’s best friend, but that numbing “clank, clank, clank” can get irksome. That’s where the MICRO CUBE BASS RX’s Rhythm Guide comes in handy. It’s like having a drummer inside your amp. Choose from an assortment of groovin’ patterns to practice with. Improve your timing while having a more enjoyable musical experience, or just have fun jamming along to the beats.
The Phones/Recording output serves two purposes: Plug in a set of headphones and enjoy private practice with lush, stereo sound, or plug directly into a stereo mixer or recording device for accurate signal transfer directly from the MICRO CUBE BASS RX.
The MICRO CUBE BASS RX’s line input lets you plug in a guitar, bass, or microphone. In addition, the stereo AUX input accepts input from an iPod®, a CD player, or musical instrument so you can blend its signal with your own.
- Amplifier Section
- Rated Power Output
- 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
- INPUT: -10 dBu
STEREO AUX IN: -10 dBu
MONO AUX IN: -10 dBu
- 10 cm (4 inches) x 4
- POWER Switch, TUNER Switch, COMP Switch
- COSM AMPLIFIER
- TYPE Switch (OCTAVE BASS / SUPER FLAT / FLIP TOP / B MAN / BASS360 / SESSION / CONCERT 810 / MIC), GAIN Knob, VOLUME Knob
- BASS Knob, MIDDLE Knob, TREBLE Knob
- EFX Knob (CHORUS/FLANGER/T-WAH)
- RHYTHM GUIDE
- START/STOP Switch, TAP TEMPO Switch, PATTERN Knob (METRONOME / ROCK1 / ROCK2 / BLUES / COUNTRY / R
- TUNER, TUNING METER
- RHYTHM GUIDE
- RHYTHM GUIDE, VARIATION
- Input Jack (1/4" phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4" TRS phone type), STEREO AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), MONO AUX IN Jack (1/4" phone type), REC OUT/PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), AC Adaptor Jack, Grounding Terminal
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: AC Adaptor or Dry battery(*) LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 6 *sold separately
- Current Draw
- 186 mA
- Strap, Power Cord, AC Adaptor, Owner's Manual
- Foot Switch (BOSS FS-5U, FS-6), Connection Cable (PCS-31)
- Size and Weight
- 296 mm
- 11-11/16 inches
- 207 mm
- 8-3/16 inches
- 294 mm
- 11-5/8 inches
- 6.8 kg
- 15 lbs.
- * Weight including Batteries
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.