Roland’s HD-1 V-Drums Lite is a big hit with beginners around the world. To enhance the HD-1 experience and help drummers learn the fundamentals, Roland has created DT-HD1, a fun, educational, interactive software application. Connect your HD-1 to a PC via USB, launch the software, and play along and learn.
- 34 preset patterns with SMF compatibility
- Notation screen with bouncing ball and timing check with right and left hand instruction
- Game screen with falling blocks and score points
- Metronome, A-B repeat, drum mute, drum and pad solo
- UM-1G USB-MIDI interface and audio cable included to connect the HD-1 to a computer
- Windows compatible (Vista/XP)
- Drum Notation Screen, Game Screen
- Preset Pattern
- Basic (only drum pattern): 8, Primary: 10, Advanced: 16
- Quarter note = 20 to 250
- Notes that can be shown in the Notation Area
- Values: longer than 8th note triplets, Velocity: 20 or greater, Note number: corresponds to the pads of the HD-1, MIDI channel: 10
- Playable Song Files
- Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0/1), Number of Measures: 999 or less, Number of Events: 99,999 or less, Resolution: 24 ticks per quarter note or more
- UM-1G USB-MIDI Interface, HD-1 Drum Tutor CD-ROM, Audio Cable, Cable Tie, Install Guide
- System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Microsoft Windows Vista
* This does not work with the 64-bit Edition of Windows®, CPU/Clock: Intel Core™, Pentium processor 1.2 GHz or higher (2.0 GHz or higher is recommended), RAM: 512 MB or more, Hard Disk: 25 MB or more, Display/ Colors: 1024 x 768 or higher/65,536 colors (16 Bit High Color) or more, Others: CD-ROM Drive, USB Port
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Brochures & Catalogs
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.