A dream for drummers, the new TD-4S offers outstanding feel, versatility and affordability. With Roland’s patented mesh V-Pad™ snare, the TD-4S is a pleasure to play. It’s ideal for practice, thanks to its Mix In function, Coach Mode and Quick Rec. It’s also a great choice for the project studio, with improved sound quality and expressiveness, and MIDI output for sequencing or triggering other sounds.
- Center mounted TD-4 sound module with new sounds and more accurate sensing
- Patented mesh head for the snare for a great feel
- Velocity-sensitive toms and cymbals with choke capability
- Unique and newly-designed drum stand that is compact, lightweight, and stable
- Expandable with an optional pad or replace the ride cymbal to a CY-12R/C 3-way trigger V-Cymbal
- Compatible with optional VH-11 V-Hi-Hat to mount on conventional hi-hat stands
- Cable harness and DB-25 connector for fast and clean cable connection
The TD-4S components are packaged in two boxes as follows:
- Box 1 (TD-4K)
(1) TD-4 Percussion Module with multi-pin cable harness and module mount
(1) PDX-8 Mesh Pad
(3) PD-8 Dual-Trigger Pads
(1) KD-8 Kick Pad
(1) CY-5 Dual-Trigger Cymbal Pad
(2) CY-8 Dual-Trigger Cymbal Pad
(1) FD-8 Hi-Hat Control Pedal
- Box 2 (MDS-4)
This includes the drum set rack, and the clamps and arms for both the pads and cymbals.
Kick drum pedal not included
If you have questions about operating your Roland or BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Owner’s Manuals and Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- TD-4 Turbostart
- V-Drums Catalog 2009 Vol. 2
- MDS-4 Product Diagram