On September 24, RolandUS.com launched its newly redesigned website. In charge of this facelift is Joe Sparacio, Web Manager for Roland US. In this video Joe explains some of the technologies and exciting new features integrated into the new redesign.
According to Joe, when planning the redesign our goals were to:
- Modernize the site with a wider layout, larger fonts and new technologies
- Increase promotional areas with new homepage layout and more banner space
- Increase personalized content
- Simplify navigation
- Improve accessibility on mobile devices by eliminating Flash and using web standards for audio and video playback
Thanks to the web team, we are now able to engage our end users in a way that we haven’t been able to in the past. Our top five features are:
- Responsive, mobile-friendly design
- New top-level Artist section
- Application-based product categories
- Comprehensive Support search
- Integrated WordPress blog
It was a long haul, for the web team but it was definitely worth the wait. Everyone at Roland is very proud of their accomplishment. Congratulations!