Attention iPad users—there’s a great new way to get inside info on the latest Roland and BOSS gear, industry insights from pro musicians, and more. And best of all, it’s free! With our PowerOn digital magazines, you can keep up on the gear and artists you love, right from within the Apple Newsstand app on your iPad.
Packed with rich multimedia content and interactive features, our PowerOn mags offer lots of cool and interesting stuff for musicians:
- In-depth interviews with pro players, with info about how they use Roland and BOSS gear in their rigs
- Hot music industry news
- Detailed profiles of Roland and BOSS equipment
- Tips, tricks, how-to articles, and much more
Two different versions of PowerOn are published by Roland U.S. Both are available as free downloads at the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
Click a title below for a direct link:
- Apple App Store: PowerOn Roland Users Group Magazine
- Apple App Store: owerOn BOSS & Guitar Edition
- Google Play Store: PowerOn Roland Users Group Magazine
- Web: PowerOn Global Version available for download outside of the U.S.
A Continuing Tradition
If you’re a longtime Roland and BOSS user, you might remember the Roland Users Group and BOSS Users Group print magazines. Each of these titles was published for over 20 years, with new issues coming out about three times annually. They were available for free at all Roland and BOSS dealers, and were also sent directly to subscribers via mail. Around 2005, both Roland Users Group and BOSS Users Group moved to the web, where they’re still going strong today.
PowerOn magazines from Roland U.S. are digital versions of these two popular print mags, reborn in paperless form for easy, portable access from your iPad. Of course, the iPad format also brings a huge range of hip, modern features, including audio and video content, interactive options, and lots more fun stuff.
Visit the Apple App Store and get PowerOn now!
- PowerOn Roland Users Group Magazine at the Apple App Store
- PowerOn Roland Users Group Magazine at the Google Play Store
- PowerOn BOSS & Guitar Edition at the Apple App Store
- Roland Users Group on the web
- BOSS Users Group on the web
- PowerOn Global Version available in the Apple App store outside of the U.S.