Blues Cube Test Drive
Test Drive a Roland Blues Cube Guitar Amp & Enter to Win BOSS Gear
Have you been thinking about checking out the Blues Cube series of guitar amplifiers, and daydreaming about having authentic tube tone without the hassle of tubes? If so, now’s the best time to take a Blues Cube Test Drive! Take advantage of cool new opportunities to win great gear courtesy of BOSS. Do it now, and you could win a BOSS Waza Craft Pedal Bundle or the new BOSS Waza Craft DM-2W Delay! With six Blues Cube models to choose from, combo wattages ranging from 30w to 80w, a 100w head, a 4×12 cabinet, and Blues Cube Tone Capsules co-developed with Eric Johnson, Robben Ford, and Kirk Fletcher, there’s bound to be a configuration that perfectly plays into your goals as a musician. What are you waiting for? Take a test drive and hear for yourself how the Tube Logic tube tone really delivers.
Here’s how the Blues Cube Test Drive contest works:
- Take a selfie (video or photo) playing a Blues Cube amp (click here to find a Blues Cube dealer in the U.S.).
- Follow @bctestdrive on Instagram or Twitter.
- Tag your selfie with #BCTESTDRIVE and #BLUESCUBE and post to Twitter or Instagram.
Which Blues Cube are you going to test drive first?
- (30w 1×12 combo) Blues Cube Hot
- (100w head) Blues Cube Tour
- (85w 2×12 combo) Blues Cube Artist212
- (80w 1×12 combo) Blues Cube Artist
- (60w 1×12 combo) Blues Cube Stage
- (4×10 open back) Blues Cube Cabinet410
Now’s your chance check out a new amp during the Blues Cube Test Drive, and you could win big. Or better yet, you could fall in love with a new Blues Cube guitar amp! Either way, your music will thank you.
Click here for official rules and regulations.
You must be logged in to post a comment.